the cousins hanging together in Avila Beach

July 31, 2011

old news

This post contains old news to those of you on Facebook.  But sooome people don't haaave Facebook... like my Nana and Boompa. =)

And sooome people forget they have Facebook (or just don't check it... like... ever).  Like my Grandma and Granddad. =)

I just wanted to share these couple songs I recorded recently. =) Love you guys!

This is a cover I recorded a few months ago of a Lifehouse song.


This one's an original song that I wrote a few years ago. The Lifehouse one was more polished and practiced and this one I did "live" for the camera, but I played a couple more guitar parts over the video to flesh it out a bit.

2 comments:

  1. You are incredibly talented - thanks for the encouragement that I've found through reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. =) In the off chance you get notified of this response, do we know each other? How'd you come to read my blog?

    ReplyDelete